top of page


Raghuleela Mall

Location: Navi Mumbai, India

Client: Wadhwa Developers

Project Completion: 2008

Area: 12,63,000 sq ft

Market: Mixed-use, Retail

Service: Architecture, Interiors, Landscape, Planning


Raghuleela Mall is located opposite to the Vashi Railway station. It is adjoined by Vishwaroop IT Park and a banquet facility with the property. The plot allotted for an IT Park, allowed 40 % of it to be used for commercial purposes. Considering its location we zeroed down on a mall, multiplex, banquets and gym with swimming pool for the 40% while the remaining 60% remained the IT Park.


bottom of page